Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Care Package

This week I sent a care package to the orphanage. There is a woman (Ann) in China who is like a personal shopper. You pick out the items you want to send, write a letter to the orphanage, and she will translate the letter, purchase the items, and deliver them. One of the items is a disposable camera. In the letter, you can thank the orphanage and the foster family, ask them to take photos with the camera, and write things in a journal for the baby. If you are lucky, sometimes they will send you some updated photos or information. If not, at least you will get more photos and the journal on adoption day.

Our Chinese Visas will be delivered on Tuesday, so now we are ready to travel - we just need to know WHEN????

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Lesla! I know you must be getting so excited with each passing day!! We are very happy for you and can't wait till she is in your arms and in your forever home! Praying for your journey~
    Kelly Fraley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the new photos are awesome!!!!!!Can't wait to hold this angel!!! As I'm sure you are too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to bed at night I think Lesla, Ron & Cara are just starting their day in China. And at mid-morning I think that you are at the end of a long day. Hope you are enjoying your trip and all is going well. It must be fun to finally meet your daughter. Hope to meet her soon. By the time you read this...you will probably be home and exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep hoping to see new pictures! I just read an older post and did not know she was found in a park at one month of age. Wow....can you imagine? Well this little one's life has certainly taken a huge turn for the better. I'm very happy for you, and I'm sure Leslie and I will come over and meet her the next weekend I am there. Enjoy this wild new ride, looks like you have worked very hard to make this happen and you deserve all the happiness in the world with your new little daughter!

    ReplyDelete