Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to Work



I am going back to work on Wednesday. I can't believe that two months have already gone by! I am so grateful for the time I was able to be with her. She has been going to "school" for the past few weeks for a few hours each day to get her ready for the transition. I hate that she is having to be on her own just when she is starting to bond. She really wants and needs to be held and cuddled a lot during the day. I know that she will have a little setback. She is already wanting her bottle more, and this morning she didn't want to try to feed herself. Hopefully, she will be ok soon.

There are so many things that kids her age do that she has never done before, so she gets a little overwhelmed sometimes, but she has decided she likes the sandbox and she likes to paint. She also likes popcicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment