Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ready to Leave - Almost


































OK - it is after 3:00 am. No - I have not finished packing, but I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. For the last few nights, 3:00 has been my normal bedtime. So far one suitcase completely stuffed - #2 in the works.

We will be leaving for Detroit at 11:00 am. Our flight to Bejing is not until 8:30 pm. We will arrive in Bejing at 11:00 pm on Friday night (which will be 10:00 am in Oklahoma). China is 13 hours ahead of Oklahoma if you want to keep track - so now it is 4:20 pm there.

Cara's room is pretty much ready - just a few things didn't get finished, and the valance needs to be hung a little better, but it's good for now. I love the way the curtains turned out! The cushions for the chair will be ready when we get back.

Jaxon had his haircut and he is all ready to meet his new little sister - he's already started taking her toys - I had to chase him down to get a few things back into the suitcase. He especially wanted Snoopy - he loves toys and is going to take every single toy she tries to play with away from her - that's gonna be fun!

I am dreading this flight, but I can't wait to get to get there . I have got to get to that baby!

I won't be able to blog from China unless I can figure out how to do it on an iphone. I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes, prayers, and support! A few more prayers may be needed to get me through the flight :)

Can't wait to talk to everyone when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment